Bell Realty is a full service real estate brokerage specializing in residential sales. Other services include:
- We are affiliated with several relocation services and can provide you with information about buying and selling opportunities in all parts of the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska.
- Professional relocation services – Associates work with companies and individual families to find the right home for those new to the greater Salt Lake City area. The brokerage also provides one-on-one consulting, information, market value analysis, and listing through the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service to assist in the sale of the client’s former home.
- Property Management – Repair and refurbishing recommendations and contractors’ bids to prepared properties for marketing. Follow-up and property inspection. Rent collection, advertising and monthly statement to the landlord.
- Commercial property sales and leasing – Marketing, locating, negotiating and maintenance services provided.
- Foreclosed property marketing and management – Finding buyers for institutionally owned homes and properties. Ken Bell was one of the exclusive listing agents for Salt Lake Fannie Mae owned properties during the 1980’s. Can provide repair & refurbishment services, rent collection and monthly billing to property owner/agent. Monthly marketing reporting is also standard to the property owner.
- Unimproved acreage and homesite sales – Marketing, management and working with other developers and project management from start to finish.
- Recreational properties – Finding and/or selling second homes and property throughout Utah.
- New Construction – Bell Realty represents some of the finest & most exclusive builders & developers in Utah.
Finding the right home for the relocated – we offer these solutions:
- no charge for relocation services
- personal attention to specific needs and wants
- comprehensive information packet
- targeted property search
- neighborhood tours including schools and shopping locations
- temporary living quarters search
- negotiation techniques
- coordinating and monitoring transaction
- negotiation with employer to buy present home if warranted
- introduction to new neighbors
- commercial property acquisition assistance
- travel arrangements – flight, hotel, dinner, entertainment
- utility services scheduling and set up
We can provide information on the following:
- home inspection services
- appraisal firms
- escrow and title search companies
- insurance companies
- mortgage companies
- churches, shopping centers, health care providers
- home improvement firms
- architects and home builders
- furniture movers
- organizations and associations
- corporate recruiters and temporary agencies
- day care providers
- private schools
- local colleges and universities
Selling the former home – we can provide directly to the employee and/or relocation firm:
- comparative market analysis
- appraisal resources
- home inspection providers
- home warranty program
- cosmetic upgrade service providers
- consult with seller to maximize property value including recommendations regarding cosmetic upgrades
- all marketing services including multiple listing services, advertising and property profile
- property management including frequent inspections, combined monthly billing to relocation firm or seller for utility, maintenance and
- miscellaneous costs
- manage maintenance, repairs and refurbishing projects
- coordinate title search
- negotiation techniques
- coordinate and monitor the sales transaction
- schedule Realtor bus tours
- conduct open houses
- facilitate home inspection, appraisals and final walk-through inspection