Home Buying Tips That Save Time & Money
Briefly here…. get the details below
- Know the real value of the home you’re considering
- What you must know before “falling in love” with a home
- Do you know what homes you qualify for?
- What neighborhoods complement your lifestyle?
- Are you a skilled negotiator? Will you get the best price for your new home?
Anyone can look at Zillow and find an approximate home value. You’ll need a pro who knows the market and your specific neighborhood if you want an accurate home value. Over the years we’ve seen countless homes change hands multiple times. We know the trends. We know what property is worth. This knowledge can save you thousands of dollars on your next home purchase.
Home Inspections (know before you “fall in love”)
It’s a proven fact that we make purchase decision quickly and based on emotions. We then seek “facts” to justify our decision. When you’re buying a home make sure you have all of the facts. Before you commit to buy, make sure that the home is inspected by a professional inspector. You’ll know all of the warts of the home prior to buying and can then make an informed decision.
Know How Much Home You Can Buy
Although mortgages are not as difficult to obtain today as they were a few years ago, it is vital that you know where you stand regarding a mortgage. We’ve had clients who assumed they knew what they would qualify for and were surprised when they applied for their mortgage. It’s a lot of time & work finding a home that you love. Don’t let it go to waste.
Knowing Your “Hood”
- Do you want to be within walking distance of most services?
- Do you want to be within 10 minutes of the ski slopes?
- Are you interested in a particular private school for your children?
We can help you find a neighborhood that meets your needs and desires.
Do you like the negotiation process? Do you get emotional? Do you know techniques for getting to yes? How about the best strategies (that have worked countless times) for making an effective counter offer? We’re trained to help you get the best possible price on your next home purchase. Our professional negotiating skills could save you a large amount of money on your next home.