Professional Property Management
- Less Paper Work: We handle everything, and provide you with a monthly status report, and a yearly report, that makes tax preparation a snap
- Better ROI: professionally managed properties are 10-12% more profitable than those managed by the owner
- Less Stress: Finding and keeping good tenants is the most difficult and time-consuming aspect of owning investment property. Our system for finding quality tenants works!
- Investment Opportunities: We know what it takes for a property to be a sound investment. We come across sound investments regularly. We can help you find more solid investments.
Experience is Vital for Effective Property Management
The number one request we receive from those seeking property management help: Find ME Good Tenants!
By definition, a good tenant: pays rent on time, in full, takes care of the property, complies with property rules and eventually… renews their lease.
How do you find Good Tenants?
- We have a proprietary screening process that weeds out 99% of the bad tenants during initial evaluation
- We have clear rental policies that we do not deviate from– ever
- If a tenant slips from good status to not good– we take steps to remedy the situation, up to and including eviction
- We reward good tenants with free improvements and benefits
This is the heart of successful property management. Do you have the discipline and fortitude to treat your property like a business? Will you demand that your tenants adhere to the terms of their lease? If you’re uncomfortable with any of these process, please consider using a professional.
Getting a High Return on Investment (ROI)
You want your properties to make money. They are a huge investment. Did you know that most privately managed properties are under performing? Many owners wish that they had never purchased an investment property. They take a lot of time and effort and still, the property under performs.
Why are so many properties unprofitable?
- Fear of not taking the first tenant that shows interest. The property may be vacant…
- Fear or charging too much for rent
- Fear of requesting rent and charging late fees
- Fear of conflict
- Fear of maintenance and rent ready repair
- Fear of taxes and paper work
Stop the worry. Stop being fearful. Focus on what you do best and let us handle the Property Management. You’ll see an increase in ROI on your property and have less stress in you personal life. Professional Property Management is worth the investment.